Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wedding Aisle Decorations Wedding Decorations....HELP?

Wedding Decorations....HELP? - wedding aisle decorations

Sorry this is so long, but planning a wedding and reception is stress, and I'm willing to listen to ideas!

My friend and I are on a tight budget, so we want our wedding and reception at a community center that will include round tables, chairs and a bar. However, it is a community center and all of us for the ceremony, the unity candle and a candle for my grandfather, I am afraid it is a little bit, oh well look blah. We have a very nice idea for the reception. Our theme is black and white, so if anyone knows any institution for the theme of the celebration, or if the "change", so please do not hesitate to recommend something!

OH! Moreover, for all the "corridor" of ideas (which he does not, however, that a corridor) would be nice runner =]

Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

Sponge said...

Purchase silk flowers and arrange .... They are still waiting for real!

In addition, candles are beautiful! There I bought my candles. I had them shipped to me.

www.njcandle.com

In the hallway, make an arrangement of silk flowers and ribbon tie and chairs that are on the floor. Very nice!

I made almost all) of my marriage (except for candles. It was so beautiful, personal and inexpensive!

Congratulations and good luck:)

Post a Comment