Friday, January 15, 2010

Great Lakes Cruises Know Of Any Scenic Motorcycle Rides In The NE Ohio Area?

Know of any scenic motorcycle rides in the NE Ohio area? - great lakes cruises

I took a trip to California recently rented a Harley. There have been major cruise lines out there! Nice mountains, nice view, and minimum traffic.

I live in Cleveland, and I am relatively new to riding. Nice, I have a Harley and want to see something similar in this area. Ideas?

BTW, I go my beautiful landscape, not the things of the city. I love Lake Road. Vermillion, but he is right when he runs boring, because I n. a little money "There are many cyclists in this way, does anybody have a very scenic drive!

4 comments:

forktail... said...

start here: http://www.motorcycleroads.us/oh.html

I'm Warren, and U one hours north-north-west of me. I can say from experience that u if u want to have more fun with ur clothes, u gotta go south ..... Way. Buckeye cut the hill was probably the best "selection" of riding the roads in this state. further south and east, or go "ground" of Collins preserved. virtually any route 3 digits in the southeastern part of the state's "moto" everywhere. if u get a slight taste of cock "Dragon" want to visit Hannibal, Ohio, from Rt 7, with an emphasis on Rt. 536. u'll go with its 11 miles of curves to this detour for a while. it ends at RT. 78.

Another beauty of a journey is rt. 9. the best part starts south of Carrollton. Warning: There are curves at low radius of 1
This set U 1 by training: RT. SCIO 164 Lisbon. be informed that no low-radius curves in it, would have some curves gravel. U've run tohow to open a number of times, tryin not even think about it, or it will hurt u.

Give me a shout and I'm more into some very nice roads here.

brokenlo... said...

for the covered bridge in Ohio tour

Byron said...

http://www.motorcycleroads.us/

RT 43 south of Canton has some nice curves. For an evening stroll, RT. 303 through the Peninsula, and Richfield is a pleasant walk. Some hills, some curves, very picturesque.

Byron said...

http://www.motorcycleroads.us/

RT 43 south of Canton has some nice curves. For an evening stroll, RT. 303 through the Peninsula, and Richfield is a pleasant walk. Some hills, some curves, very picturesque.

Post a Comment